CALL FOR SPEAKERS AND MODERATORS
The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum 2019 will hold at The Muson Centre, Onikan Lagos On July 11th 2019
The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group (NIGF-MAG) is inviting individuals from the Internet Governance community to indicate interest in serving as Moderators or Panelist at the event. The overarching topic of the forum is ENABLING DIGITAL COMMONWEALTH FOR DEVELOPMENT.
Individuals can choose from any of the tracks and respond to this call by 7th June 2019. Letter of Confirmation will be sent to selected Speakers and Moderators by 21st June 2019.
The sub-themes are
- Track One (Access, Inclusion & Diversity): Building Inclusive local Internet Governance Initiative through Education.
- Track Two: Internet Economy Diversifying Internet Economy through local Content innovations and Protection. ( to attract Private Sector Participation in NIGF 2019)
- Track Three: Cybersecurity & Trust Enabling Creative Data Protection and Privacy Regulations (A current cybersecurity issues)
- Track Four: SDGs Unlocking Internet innovations for addressing developmental Crisis(Hunger, Poverty, Health and Power) – SDGs perspectives relevant to local needs. ( key national development issues)
- Track Five: Critical Internet Resource Addressing Challenges of Multiple State Actor Regulations – A case for the Internet for the people, by the people, and for the people
- Track Six: Emerging Issues: Engaging Digital Poverty Crisis (or Development) Beyond Internet Access (Current developing countries issues).
How to Submit:
Please, submit your request for a speaking role by filling up the Online Speaker Registration Form https://forms.gle/F5yRrNdmE1mBvHgr8.
Application deadline: June 7th 2019
Announcement of speakers selected: June 21, 2019
Contact for more information:
Apply here: https://forms.gle/F5yRrNdmE1mBvHgr8