[Community] Fwd: [Nriscooperation] NRIs Survey on IGF Plus: Deadline extended until 24 May

Simon Ishaku pm at nigf.org.ng
Wed May 20 15:14:05 WAT 2020

Dear All,

This is a gentle reminder of the above subject matter for your urgent
action.

It is important that we, as members of this national initiative of the
global IGF, make known our point of view on the issues evolving at the
global IGF. Our individual inputs will be reflected as that of our
national initiative and I believe this will shape the workings of the
IGF going forward.

Part of the purpose(s) of this survey is to select a model which will
emphasize recommendations from the High-level Panel on Digital
Cooperation (HLPDC) that will aim at 'Leaving no one behind' in this
digital age and post Covid-19 era as well, so it is important that you
lend your thoughts on the matter thereby projecting our collective
thoughts as NIGF.

Many thanks in advance to all of you that dedicate efforts to respond to
the survey.

FRENCH SURVEY: HTTPS://WWW.SURVEYMONKEY.COM/R/LC7VCBL [1]

ENGLISH SURVEY: HTTPS://WWW.SURVEYMONKEY.COM/R/WMQZZTG [2]

Best regards,
Simon ISHAKU.
PROGRAM MANAGER NIGF