[Community] Fwd: [NRIs List] Participating in NRIs sessions

NIGF SECRETARIAT desk at nigf.org.ng
Mon Dec 6 08:33:12 WAT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

By now, you should have received the invitations to the NRIs sessions.

This email is to explain how can you connect to Zoom and participate in
the sessions.

As explained on the dashboard, you would need to follow the next steps:

https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/igf-2021-registration [1]
  	* Access the IGF 2021 interactive schedule
https://www.intgovforum.org/en/schedule/20211206 [2]
  	* Open the session you wish to participate in and add targeted
sessions to your personal schedule (by clicking on 'Add to My Schedule')
  	* A day before the session start or even on the date of the session
start, go to your personal schedule where your unique personal zoom link
will be made available just below the title of the session
  	* Click on Zoom link and join the sessions

Visually, the above is explained on the participant's dashboard:
https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/igf-2021-participation [3]

In the email invitations sent for all NRIs sessions, you will find
included URLs for their position in the interactive schedule.

Please let me know should you have any questions and looking forward to
seeing you soon, in-person here in Katowice or online.

Best regards,
IGF2021

To unsubscribe or manage your options please go to
http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/igfregionals_intgovforum.org

Links:
------
[1] https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/igf-2021-registration