[Community] [DEADLINE EXTENDED] [LET'S AIR YOUR VIEWS!] NIGF CALL FOR ARTICLES

NIGF SECRETARIAT desk at nigf.org.ng
Fri Jul 2 13:47:37 WAT 2021

Dear Internet Stakeholder,

Hope this message meets you well.

The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum (NIGF) Call for Articles is still
OPEN as the deadline has been extended!

The NIGF is inviting all stakeholders and members of the Nigeria
Internet Community to submit articles, reports, thesis or any other
formal write-up that contains issues relating to the Internet/Internet
Governance(I.G). These articles are to be published on our website
www.igf.ng [1] and made available to the general public.

These articles should:

  	* be owned either partly or entirely by you and have your name as (one
of) the author(s)/ have full and accurate cited sources.
  	* relate directly to the internet or internet governance(I.G) i.e.
internet policies, problems and solutions of the internet, new
technology, legal aspects of internet/I.G /technology, socio-economic
impacts of the internet, etc..

You can upload the file(s) by clicking on the  link here (takes less
than 3 minutes): https://forms.gle/E7kUgRr7G7sVFvKY8

These articles will help to provide information to the general public
about internet governance and the peculiarities of the internet in
Nigeria, as well as provide a platform for authors to share their works
and opinions with the world .Deadline to submit is 16th of July, 2021.

We look forward to your submissions.

Best regards,

NIGF Secretariat.

---