[Community] APPRECIATION: NIGERIA INTERNET GOVERNACE FORUM

NIGF SECRETARIAT desk at nigf.org.ng
Thu Oct 7 17:59:14 WAT 2021

Dear Sir/Ma,

The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group
(NIGF-MAG) in collaboration with, and on behalf of Nigeria's Internet
community, wishes to express its deepest appreciation and profound
gratitude to you, for making time out of your busy schedule to
participate in this year's virtual edition of the Nigeria Internet
Governance Forum (vNIGF 2021).

We are certain that the 2021 edition of the NIGF would not have been a
success without your contributions and participation and we assure you
that the resolutions from the forum will be reflected in the communiqué
that will be forwarded to all stakeholders- including you.

The NIGF would continue to center around ensuring a better Nigerian
Internet ecosystem that directly impacts all and we look forward to
further participations from you on matters relating to Internet
Governance in the country.

Please find attached in this email links to the recordings of each
session of the event for your perusal: CLICK HERE  [1]or on the link
below

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YgR5q3ijnDfJLKNMMU1M1dQ0Qa6wDypf?usp=sharing

We hope that you will respond to us whenever we call upon you to
participate and support the Internet Governance process in Nigeria.

We wish you success in your endeavours.

Kindly accept the assurance of our highest regards.

Thank you,

Igonor S. Oshoke (For the Nigeria Internet Governance Forum
Secretariat).

link: www.igf.ng [2]
email: desk at nigf.org.ng
Address: No 5 Agatu Street,