[Community] NIGERIA IGF: Register to attend the NIGF 2021

NIGF SECRETARIAT desk at nigf.org.ng
Fri Sep 17 15:37:39 WAT 2021

Dear community members,

We are pleased to share with you that the Nigeria Internet Governance
Forum (NIGF) 2021 registration is ongoing.
The NIGF holds on the 30th of September, 2021 with Theme: "INTERNET THAT
WORKS FOR ALL". Pre-Events

For remote participation, kindly register here to be sent the meeting
join link: https://2021.igf.ng/register/

  	* Check out the different sessions happening at the NIGF 2021 :
https://2021.igf.ng/
  	* You can register for the  NIGF 2021 : https://2021.igf.ng/register/
  	* Do you want to share the NIGF with your friends and colleagues find
Design Materials you can use here : Google Drive [1]

  All sessions will be recorded and streamed live on Facebook & YouTube.
The event will also be promoted via our social media pages:
https://web.facebook.com/NigeriaIGF  and Instagram:
Instagram.com/igfnigeria  [2]

For more information, kindly reach out to the NIGF Secretariat via
desk at nigf.org.ng or visit our website www.igf.ng [3]

We look forward to your participation on the 30th.

Best regards,

NIGF-Secretariat.

--
link: www.igf.ng [3]