[Community] Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) to join NIGF MAG

NIGF SECRETARIAT desk at nigf.org.ng
Tue Apr 19 09:48:08 WAT 2022

Dear Nigeria Internet Stakeholder,

Good Morning,  I trust this email meets you well,

Kindly note this as a reply to the initial Call for Expression of
Interest (EOI) email containing the details of The Nigerian Internet
Governance Forum's (NIGF) call for Expression of Interest (EOI) for
Organizations and Individuals from the Academia, Civil Society,
Business, and the Technical Internet Community to join the
Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group of the Nigeria Internet Governance
Forum (NIGF-MAG).

Please be informed that the Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) Form
has now been closed effectively from 8:00AM 19/04/2022. This is because
the maximum number of applications required for vacant positions in the
NIGF-MAG has been reached.

All submitted EOIs prior to the closure of the form are currently under
review and successful applicants will be contacted via email.

The NIGF appreciates your interest in joining hands to improve the
Nation's Internet Governace drive and we look forward to working with
all of you to accomplish this.

Kind regards,

NIGF Secretariat.

---

link: www.igf.ng [1]
email: desk at nigf.org.ng
Address: No 5 Agatu Street,
          off Ikole Street,
          Area 11, Garki,
          Abuja.

On 2022-04-07 13:01, NIGF SECRETARIAT wrote:

> Dear Nigeria Internet Stakeholder,
>
> Good Afternoon,  I trust this email meets you well,
>
> The Nigerian Internet Governance Forum (NIGF) has opened its calls for
> Expression of Interest (EOI) for Organizations and Individuals from the
> Academia, Civil Society, Business, and the Technical Internet Community
> to join the Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group of the Nigeria Internet
> Governance Forum (NIGF-MAG).
>
> The purpose of this EOI is to identify the qualified applicants that
> would join the Multistakeholder Advisory Group (NIGF-MAG). The NIGF
> Secretariat will establish a list of potential candidates consisting of
> applicants that have successfully fulfilled the set criteria. Those
> whose names/organisations are placed on the reserve lists are valid to
> be used when positions are opened. The NIGF list of potential
> successful applicants will remain valid for a period of 2 years.
>
> This call seeks individuals directly affiliated with fill the below
> identified stakeholders groups:
>
> * Civil Society
> * Academia
> * Technical Community
> * Private Sector
>
> Kindly find attached all relevant information including criteria to be
> considered for this position in this link:
> https://igf.ng/operating-principles/
>
> To submit your of expression of interest: please click this link to
> continue: https://igf.ng/eoi/.
>
> In case of technical issues arising while submitting your application,
> please send an e-mail to desk at nigf.org.ng.
>
> We look forward to recieving your EOI and we ask that you also share
> this with your network.
>
> Best regards,
>
> NIGF Secretariat.
>
> --