[Community] {REMINDER} NIGF 2022 CALL FOR ISSUES

NIGF Secretariat nigf2020.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:35:49 WAT 2022

****REMINDER*** *closes by 1:00PM today!

Dear NIGF Community,

The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum (NIGF) is a multi-stakeholder
framework that provides a sustainable national forum and structure that
engages industry, government, lawmakers, academia, civil society, and all
domestic stakeholders in the strategic national debate on Internet
Governance issues.

In line with our preparation for the Nigeria Internet Governance Forum 2022
(Hybrid event), the NIGF secretariat in conjunction with the NIGF-MAG would
like to announce the opening of the NIGF 2022 Call for Issues.  We invite
all stakeholders, community members, and the general public to contribute
to shaping the agenda and focus of the multistakeholder discussion at the
NIGF this year.

Kindly follow this link <https://forms.gle/mJrpbUc9jMAQKDo59> to fill the
google form* (takes less than 3mins)*: https://forms.gle/mJrpbUc9jMAQKDo59

The form closes by 1:00PM on *14*th July, 2022.

Best regards,

NIGF Secretariat.

--
PROGRAM MANAGER, NIGF