[Community] {REMINDER} NIGF 2022 CALL FOR ISSUES

NIGF SECRETARIAT pm at nigf.org.ng
Mon Jun 20 14:36:41 WAT 2022

Dear NIGF Community,

The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum (NIGF) is a multi-stakeholder
framework that provides a sustainable national forum and structure that
engages industry, government, lawmakers, academia, civil society, and
all domestic stakeholders in the strategic national debate on Internet
Governance issues.

In line with our preparation for the Nigeria Internet Governance Forum
2022 (Hybrid event), the NIGF secretariat in conjunction with the
NIGF-MAG would like to announce the opening of the NIGF 2022 Call for
Issues.  We invite all stakeholders, community members, and the general
public to contribute to shaping the agenda and focus of the
multistakeholder discussion at the NIGF this year.

Kindly follow this link [1] to fill the google form (takes less than
5mins): https://forms.gle/mJrpbUc9jMAQKDo59

The form closes by 8:00AM on 30th June 2022.

Best regards,

NIGF Secretariat.

--
PROGRAM MANAGER, NIGF